Hard to resist . . . !


So much for a posting a sensible missive this morning - too tired and running late. Here is a sample of a texture and colour scheme I am very fond of taken at dinner last night in a fantastic pub in Sidmouth . . . . . Last day of the show today then home tomorrow 
If I'm not too tired I'm hoping to drive up to Avebury to look at those amazing stones on the way home. It is not often I am over this way so need to make the most of it.

I WILL do a proper post on Tuesday!

 x

Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016