There's a lot of me about . . . !

This is 'Myra', a needle felted monkey by Lady Lazarus aka Jayne Routley, one of  the first acquisitions of the day.

We had a FAB week-end at the Open House with lots of friends and new faces arriving to have a look at our latest gorgeous display of wonderful work and buy their Christmas presents. Although I don't know just how many of the lovely things that were bought this week-end will actually be given away in the end . . . .  I suspect that many of the scarves, brooches and bowls will be kept by my visitors. Don't you find that? You go out looking for presents for other people and end up buying for yourself - OOhhh!!! We are SO bad!

Some of Ember's beautiful Raku vases

These hand knitted hats and scarves were flying out

Mary Moox's 'Bonkers Boxes' full of her recycled crazy creatures have caused much hilarity


The collection of brooches and earrings that I had made has almost sold out. I thought there would be plenty for the 3 weekends. I seem to have found something that I can sell - at last!!! I will have to make more this week.
We have one more week-end left to go and expect it to be very busy so all my artists will be busy making more work and re-stocking. 
Have a look at our website  

x

I'm afraid there is a lot of me about at the moment! Jamie Malden from Colouricious has launched 2 more clips from my (soon to be delivered) Creative Bondaweb DVD on Youtube. The clips show how to paint Bondaweb and decorate paper.

 and using Bondaweb for apllique


I have added the clips to the growing list of links on the left of this blog. The DVD should be delivered in the next couple of days . . . . . . As soon as I have them I will send them out - the envelopes are all ready.

Have a great week - I'm off to pack and post more orders for www.nid-noi.com - it's gone bonkers . . . . .

x


Comments

Popular posts

Extreme Surfaces for Stitch - West Dean College July 17 - 20

Zap, Pow, Slash and Burn! Foredown Tower part the first

Hot Textiles at The Bridge, Brighton. 6th and 7th September

The Full Works - 2 day workshop, Solihull Embroiderers Guild 17th & 18th July

More prettys at Bobbys

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot Techniques for jewelled surfaces - part 2

Sussex Quilters - Tinkering with Tyvek workshop 5th June

West Dean - Layered Textiles - Hot techniques for jewelled surfaces part 3

Registering your interest in my online teaching . . .

Colouricious Textiles Holiday - Block Printing Jaipur. 20th - 30th September 2016